IBM Thinkpad T60 T60P 15.4" Bottom Case Frame 41W6424 41W6425

NEW IBM Thinkpad T60 T60P T61 T61P R61 R61i Bluetooth Card 39T0497

Lenovo ThinkPad T60 2007 - Core Duo T2400(1.83GHz) Laptop with Windows XP

$200.00
  • Review
  • TAG : This is a review of my IBM ThinkPad T60
ADD TO CART
  • 1. Please discharge the Brand new LENOVO IBM ThinkPad T60 Battery to 3% then fully charge with over 8-12 hours for the first time use, and the first 3 charge/discharge cycles are very importantly for getting max performance.

The IBM Thinkpad T60 was released in November of 2006. The T-series is the first Thinkpad to be released with the new Intel Core Duo Processor. The IBM Thinkpad T60 is the next generation after the T43 and is geared more towards business users and professionals. The ThinkPad is matte black in color and when closed, has a sticker in the lower right corner that says, "IBM ThinkPad". The Thinkpad is opened by moving a small silver tab located on the front of the device just below the sticker. The opened device has a "qwerty" keyboard with a red button in the middle called the "trackpoint" mouse cursor. The ThinkPad T60 is durable and sturdy enough for somebody who travels a lot or relies on their notebook to earn a livelihood.

• This is a review of my IBM ThinkPad T60. This video is a long one, so get something to eat or drink before watching.

This is a business grade laptop from 2006 to 2007, during the Windows XP and Vista Capable era. It features an Intel Core Duo T2400 processor clocked at 1.83 GHz with 2GB of DDR2 RAM, a 160GB Western Digital Scorpio Blue hard drive, which was an upgrade from the original 60GB Hitachi TravelStar hard drive. The HDD uses a SATA interface. It also features an ATi Mobility Radeon X1300 GPU with 256MB of VRAM, which powers the 14.1" 1400x1050 Matte display, which is an excellent display. This laptop features Windows XP Professional SP3, but it will run Vista, 7 & 8 just fine, and I do plan to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 very soon so it'll work better with the rest of my home network.

Overall, this laptop is a very well constructed and light notebook, with a nice screen, GPU, keyboard and touchpad. However, the Core Duo isn't the fastest chip anymore and can be quite sluggish at doing even some simple tasks. This machine can be upgraded to an early Core 2 Duo however.

Thanks for watching and feel free to leave a comment if you have one. Thanks!

Ok, maybe not. As I understand it, IBM made ThinkPads for ages and ages, until it to Chinese PC vendor Lenovo in late 2004. Lenovo kept stamping "IBM ThinkPad" on its laptops, kept some of the same employees responsible for ThinkPad design, and by most accounts hasn't entirely messed up a good thing. So Lenovo's IBM ThinkPad T60 with Centrino Duo technology came to be.

5 Answers

2 Score

IBM Thinkpad T60

2 Answers

0 Score

IBM Thinkpad T60

2 Answers

0 Score

IBM Thinkpad T60

1 Answer

0 Score

IBM Thinkpad T60

• Device: IBM ThinkPad T60
    Description: Intel 945GM/950 Video
    Version: 6.14.10.4450 for Windows XP / 2000
    IBM ThinkPad T60 driver for Windows XP / 2000 , version 6.14.10.4450

This guide will show how to remove and replace the RAM of the IBM Thinkpad T60. Remember to always power down the computer before attempting any installation/removal of any hardware components. Be sure to remove the AC adapter and all cables from the computer. If the computer has been on, wait several minutes before beginning the procedure to ensure all parts have cooled down.

Installing openSUSE 10.2 on an IBM ThinkPad T60;